Thursday, August 7, 2008

Living in the Land of the Lost

Another margarita laden meeting (this time mango flavoured) with BD resulted in another-drawing-that-normally-wouldn’t-happen (the first being the Star Wars thing).


Isn’t CNN the most nauseating thing on TV?


The gist of this ‘comic’ is What Happens During the Commercial Breaks.

The last panel is Land of the Lost’s Cha-ka saving us all, after first tearing out Wolf Blitzer’s femoral artery, Cha-ka provides *the* “last word in Sunday talk”.


[Cha-ka has always been keen on POOF (Pursuing Opportunities Outside the Firm)]


Cha-ka © (I’m not sure) Krofft Productions, NBC…someone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that would be Sid & Marty Krofft. I do like your Chaka, though he's become a little more feisty then I remember. :)

j_ay said...

Thanks, Margot. Yeah, I assume (and hope) it’s those whacky Krofft guys (I forgot the extra F) but never know when rights get signed over to the network.
Just covering the bases lest someone send out the Sleestaks to get me.

Cha-ka *hates* CNN, hence the outer-rage.

Josh (musarter) said...

So random, so great. Anything including the "downs" chimpanzee, Chaka, has my vote.